Simon debuted with his own coding course last week! The course is called “Living Code” and Simon has already planned all its sessions for the year ahead. He is going to teach the course as part of his live streams (once in two weeks on Thursday evenings at 17 CET), although not every live stream will include Living Code sessions.
In the first Living Code session (that was live on December 14), Simon introduced the course and its Chapter 1: Vectors. He talked about mathematical operations with vectors, their magnitude, acceleration and normalisation.
There were no crashes or technical issues this time and Simon remained amazingly focused and organised during the stream, he had actually created a schedule for himself beforehand (without any incentive on my behalf):
Timestamps for this live session (new):
– 0:00:00 – 0:05:00: Announcements
– 0:05:00 – 0:15:00: Starting Question & Answer
– 0:15:00 – 0:20:00: Intro to Living Code
– 0:20:00 – 0:30:00: What is a Vector?
– 0:30:00 – 0:40:00: Vector math: subtract, multiply, divide
– 0:40:00 – 0:50:00: Vector math: magnitude, heading, normalize
– 0:50:00 – 1:00:00: Physics: acceleration, (maybe) jerk
– 1:00:00 – 1:10:00: Ending Question & Answer
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and you won’t miss a video or a live session!
Below is the archived version of Simon’s first Living Code course lessons: